• 3 cups wheat flour
• 1Tspoon sugar
• 1 cup milk
• Greated raddish
• Greated ginger small piece
• Salt for taste
• Ghee for shallow fry
Steps to follow:
1. Prepare wheat dough with sugar salt and milk, if needs take little water.
2. Peel the radish and grate it with ginger add salt ,if wants some black paler powder for taste.
3. Squeeze extra water from radish, and little bit fry for two minutes.
4. Make ball, roll the chapatti, spread filling over one chapatti, and cover with another chapatti. Press the edges with water or fork.
5. Fry from both the side until golden.