Hair care at home with simple techniques:
Oiling of hair——>
- take coconut oil or medicated oils like Neelibhrungyadi orAmalkyadi oil.
- Warm it up a bit.
- Dip your finger tips and apply on the scalp making partitions.
- Then massage gently with fingertips in circular pattern for 5 to 10 mins.
- Then press pressure points for example the area behind the ears, base of the scalp, temples, center of the eyebrows as these drain the stress.
Steam off hair—->
- Boil water with some Tulsi orNeem leaves in it.
- Dip a towel, squeeze it a bit and wrap it around your head.
- Keep it wrapped for about 5 mins.
- Repeat for 2 to 3 times.
- Close your eyes during steam.
- Comb your hair properly for about five minutes.
- Tie a scarf around your hear, so as to cover your hair and relax, you may even take a nap.
- excessive use of shampoos is not good.
- Use shikekai and amla powder in 2:1 ratio.
- Make a paste with warm water.
- Allow the paste to remain for the night.
- Massage the scalp.
- keep it for about 20 mins and then wash it with water.
You’ll be left with soft silky and smooth textured hair.