About this Dish: A great dip which you can use with all the dishes, may it be a chaat item or a sandwich. This chutney has a delicious taste and serves a multipurpose usage.
- 10-12 Green chilies (Hari Mirch)
- 250 g of Coriander (Kothimbir/ Sambhar)
- 1-2 Lemons (Nimbu)
- Salt ( Namak)
- Wash all the vegetables with water.
- Put green chilies and coriander into mixer pot.
- Squeeze the lemon in it (do not add the entire lemon juice at once, add according to the taste).
- Crush them with the help of the mixer till it’s finely grained.
- Add salt according to your taste and mix thoroughly; it will give you a chile-lemony flavor.
- You can add pinch of sugar in it also if you like the khatta-meetha taste.