• ½ kg spinach leaves
• 1/4kg Fresh paneer
• 4 green chilies
• 2 tomatoes
• 2 cubes of cheese
• ½ cup boiled corn
• Garam masala
• 3 Cheese Cube
Steps to follow:
1. Cut and wash Spinach. Boil it in water till it becomes tender.
2. Drain and wash again in cold water.
3. Grind the spinach.
4. Cut paneer in small pieces and deep fry in ghee for a few seconds.
5. Remaining ghee can be used for gravy. Fry Onion till it turns pinkish. Add chili paste.
6. Add some Indian Masalas like chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.
7. First add Tomato Paste/Puree, and then palak paste, boiled corn, paneer.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Cook for about five minutes.
10. Take baking dish and spread evenly in plate and spread grated cheese on the top.
11. After that bake the dish for about 10 minutes, till cheese turns reddish in color.