About this Dish: Pudina is famous for its properties and so is its chutney. This chutney has a delicious taste and can be served with many dishes as an excellent dip. You may use it in chaat, sandwich, with chapatti role, idli-dosa etc.
- 10-12 Green chilies (Hari Mirch)
- 250-300 g of Mint (Pudina)
- 250 g of Coriander (Kothimbir/ Sambhar)
- 1-2 Lemons (Nimbu)
- Salt ( Namak)
- Sugar (Shakkar)
- Wash all the vegetables with water.
- Put green chilies, mint and coriander into mixer pot.
- Squeeze the lemon in it (do not add the entire lemon juice at once, add according to the taste), and add ½ teaspoon of sugar.
- Crush them with the help of the mixer till it’s finely grained.
- Add salt according to your taste and mix thoroughly; it will give you a minty-chile-lemony flavor. You can preserve it in the refrigerator.